This is my nightstand set up for feeding my twins when they wake up to eat at night. The items on the nightstand are
- 4 Playtex bottles ready for use with liners already in place
- A 12.5oz can of enfamil - part of the free case I received from Mead-Johnson; thank you very much sirs!
- 61oz thermos container with warmed water for mixing formula. I fill this up once a day and it takes me through all the bottles for that the day.
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- Pack of pacifier wipes
- Box of tissues for the nights when I forget to have a bib on hand
- Receiving blanket to protect the inevitable spills that occur while a drowsy mama is going through the oh-so-complicated steps of preparing a 4oz bottle at 2am
- Not pictured is my cellphone which I use as a night light so I don't have to turn on the lamp
Click here to buy a 61 oz thermos from Amazon.com with free shipping