Well, actually it's our favorite toys at nine and a half months. Not in any particular order, the top ten faves are
- Links - The oldie but goodie
- Skwish - so named because it makes a skwish sound I'm guessing. This is my toy of choice for when we're going out and I don't want a battery-powered noisemaker
- Spin Ball - This is a daycare toy that's on my to-buy list. Whenever I drop them in the mornings, Sugar makes a beeline for this
- Fish - This is Spice's favorite daycare toy. She just sits there and chomps away with her two gorgeous teeth
- Mini Orchestra - Another daycare toy that they liked so much, I purchased for home use
- Le Tambor - Our bilingual drum. More often than not, it's speaking spanish :). I've actually learnt 1,2,3 in spanish from this drum.
- Shaped blocks - They haven't figured out the whole fits-square-block-in-square-hole thing but they love chewing on these and banging them together
- Musical Table- I saw this in a picture Megan had on her blog and *lightbulb* I got it. Currently using it without the legs installed
- Sunglasses, spectacles, scarves, hats, necklaces, earrings.... anything worn on the upper body of the human carrying them
- Hair of the nearest human - another oldie but goodie, never goes out of favor toy.
|Musical drum aka le tambor|