Every session's photos are better than the last and she makes me appreciate the importance of capturing memories is a very pretty format. Thanks Rosie, you rock.
This is one of my favorites - check out the twin dynamics captured.
Sugar: "I wuv you sista"
Spice: "Get your smackers off me girl!"
Outdoor photo shoot: Check!
- Visit the Calgary zoo
- Find ducks to feed in Calgary
- Visit Spruce Meadows and look at horses
- Have weekly after-work/school dates with the girls - Ongoing
- Go to Calgary Stampede grounds
- Visit a water-park type place (anywhere the girls can wear swimsuits and have a splash)
- Go to the top of the Calgary Tower
- Watch a live show with the girls
Have family outdoor photo shoot
- Have a barbecue on our patio
- Go on a family roadtrip and vacation
- Visit or have a playdate with someone new
Attend cycling classes and ride bicycles outside Go for gym or dance class for tots
- Eat ALL the veggies we get from our CSA (ok I'm totally dreading this one)