- For the last couple weeks, I've been weighed down by reflections on the plight of the 234 Nigerian school girls who were kidnapped in the middle of the night by a militant terrorist group. There's been a flurry of activity in social media this week to raise awareness but in the end, the primary emotion for me is helplessness
- Ask again. When the people you love say they're fine and you think they're not, ask again!
- The problem with the "self" part of self esteem / self worth / self confidence
- 7 habits of genuinely happy expats. I A.M after all a Nigerian expat in Canada.
- Why I love braids for my daughter. Among other things, this link gives me an excuse to showoff the latest hairstyle I put in for Sugar to celebrate Grandpa's upcoming 70th birthday
This Week in 5: Edition 10
Labels: Week in 5