- For the last couple weeks, I've been weighed down by reflections on the plight of the 234 Nigerian school girls who were kidnapped in the middle of the night by a militant terrorist group. There's been a flurry of activity in social media this week to raise awareness but in the end, the primary emotion for me is helplessness
- Ask again. When the people you love say they're fine and you think they're not, ask again!
- The problem with the "self" part of self esteem / self worth / self confidence
- 7 habits of genuinely happy expats. I A.M after all a Nigerian expat in Canada.
- Why I love braids for my daughter. Among other things, this link gives me an excuse to showoff the latest hairstyle I put in for Sugar to celebrate Grandpa's upcoming 70th birthday
Have twins and need some advice for surviving? Well then, welcome to my blog. I have twins and after spending hours on google looking for answers to the craziest questions like "how do I arrange all these clothes?" or "what's the best diaper bag out there?"; I decided to document my experience as a twin mom on this blog.
My twins are now over 4 years old and life has evolved from "crazy with 2 babies/toddlers" to just plain and simple "parenting without losing your mind". You're still welcome to look in the archives and email me any questions you may have about surviving those first couple of years.
This Week in 5: Edition 10
Labels: Week in 5